- Serve the needs of all real estate management professionals managers of multifamily housing, office buildings, and shopping centers; site managers, property supervisors, property managers, asset managers, and management company owners.
- Are dedicated to educating and identifying real estate managers who are, first and foremost, committed to meeting the needs of real estate owners and investors.
- Offer flexible, customizable, skill-based education that lets you design a learning program that’s right for your experience level, your background, your needs, your schedule, and your budget.
- Train more than 6,000 real estate management professionals each year not only throughout the United States and Canada but around the world.
- Confer the industry’s most recognized credentials for real estate management professionals – Certified Property Manager® (CPM®).
- Recognize residential managers through the Accredited Residential Manager® (ARM®) program.
- Set the standard for real estate management companies by identifying the best in the business as Accredited Management Organization® (AMO®) firms.
- Have Codes of Professional Ethics that are rigidly enforced, setting IREM designees apart from all others in the real estate industry.
- Provide real estate management professionals with current, complete, and relevant informational resources, including a comprehensive line of books, research studies, monographs, periodicals, and forms.
- Advocate legislative positions that are in the best interest of real estate managers and management companies.
- Are more than just an education and membership organization we’re a network of committed professionals throughout the world.