Where quality service providers build
their residential and commercial businesses.
An affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS, IREM®is the home for all industry professionals connected to real estate management –and the only organization serving both the multi-family and commercial sectors.
- that good management matters
- that well-managed properties pay dividends in terms of value and in the quality of life for residents, tenants and customers
- in professional ethics
- in the power of knowledge and the importance of sharing it
And we think our service providers
should believe it, too!
IREM DECISION MAKERS
ALMOST 300 LOCAL MEMBERS REPRESENTING ALL TYPES OF PROPERTIES!
EDUCATION | NETWORKING | EVENTS
What Does it Take to Participate?
- Licenses or Certifications
- Statement of Good Standing
- Recommendation from a CPM®or ARM®
- Fees depending on sponsorship level
- Access to member directory, not distributed to the public
- Listed in online and printed directory
- Logo flash on website home page
- Logo displayed at events
- Opportunity for elevated visibility through event sponsorship
- Only 3 service providers per category
- Exclusive attendance at luncheons and other events
- First right of refusal on renewal
- Attendance at all events at member rate
- Promotion to members as a service provider of choice
What is an IREM Industry Partner
Often, the greatest challenge in marketing is finding quality contacts and identifying primary decision makers. If you are looking for an effective new way to market your products and services to residential and commercial real estate managers and companies, the IREM® Industry Partners Program can help eliminate some of the confusion.
As an Industry Partner of Greater Nashville, your company or organization will have a unique opportunity to deliver your message to specific target markets of Accredited Residential Managers, ARM®, and Certified Property Managers, CPM®. You’ll find that becoming an Industry Partner will be the best use of your time and advertising dollars. IREM® members and designees represent a powerful buying force in the industry and need the products you sell.
In order to become an Industry Partner, a company or organization must be recommended for affiliation by an IREM® member, and be approved by the chapter’s Executive Council.
Each sponsorship level offers unique benefits. For more information, please contact the IREM office at (615) 889-1944 or download an Industry Partner sponsorship registration form here.
223 Madison St., #212, Madison, TN 37115
Contacts: Wes Hall III and Nathan Lybarger
Phone: (615) 868-4101 Fax: (615) 868-3893
Service: Legal Services, Residential / Commercial
The Law Office of Hall & Associates has more than 40 years attorney experience in seeking and collecting judgments on past due accounts. M. Wesley Hall, III has been practicing law in Nashville and the surrounding counties since 1976, while Nathan C. Lybarger has worked in the industry since 2004, and since 2012, has practiced as an attorney.
In November 2013, the LandlordAdvocate® system was launched, allowing clients of the Law Office of Hall & Associates to submit and check the status of their cases online, improving efficiency and client communication.